DMCA/copyright - hdmomtube.com
We respect the intellectual property of others, and we comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). What follows is our policy regarding Notice and Takedown in relation to claims of copyright infringement.
Notice of Claimed Infringement
To initiate the removal of material that you believe the use of which by the website constitutes copyright infringement, you must provide a written notice which includes all of the following information:
- A description of the work that is claimed to be infringed, or a representative list in the event that multiple works are claimed to be infringed.
- The exact location on the website where the work that is allegedly infringing copyright can be found.
- Sufficient information to allow us to contact you, incuding your name, mailing address, telephone number and, if applicable, a valid email address.
- A statement of your good faith belief that the copyrighted material that is claimed to be infringing has not been authorized by you, your agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner of the allegedly infringed material.
- Your physical or electronic signature or the signature of an agent authorized to act on your behalf.
Be advised that any DMCA Notice submitted that does not include all of the above listed information will be invalid, and no action will be taken regarding it.
You may notify us of alleged copyright infringement through our contact form.
By submitting a claim of copyright infringement, you are initiating a legal process. Please be advised that false claims of infringement may result in legal consequences, such as liability for damages.
Take Down Procedure
It is this website's policy to disable access at any time to any material claimed to be infringing or deemed to be so by facts or circumstances that indicate infringing activity. The accounts of repeat copyright infringers will be terminated, when appropriate. Access to the infringing material will be disabled expeditiously in compliance with the procedures of 17 U.S.C. §512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Modification of Policy
We reserve the right to make modifications to this policy. Please check the policy on a regular basis to ensure that you remain up to date with its contents.